We desire to provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children you have entrusted to us.
- Our volunteers receive a background screening.
- We have parents/guardians fill out a Registration Form (see below) for each child, so we know if your child has any allergies or health concerns and can care for them accordingly.
- We have sign in sheets so we know who is allowed to pick up your child.
- We use name tags in each room to identify each child.
- We provide sufficient staffing and maintain a two adult/person policy in all our rooms.
- We request that only healthy children utilize our childcare.
- Pagers are used if a child may have a need that requires a parent/guardian's assistance.
Early Childhood Ministry Registration Form
Elementary Ministry Registration Form
Tips for Training Children to Participate in the Worship Service
The Family: Together in God's Presence
10 Ways to Make the Sermon Much Less Boring (How to Thoughtfully Listen to a Sermon)